This may be caused by missing or damaged files, which will prevent QuickBooks from loading the required data and making your system unstable nonfunctional. So you'll need to resolve this before using Quick Books again!
Methods to resolve the QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118:
For the first method, You have to follow the instructions
- First click on the Windows+R on your keyboard.
- In the new window that opens you need to enter this-
- C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
- It will take you to the mentioned location.
- Then, all that you need to do is delete
- Once you are done with this process, you should be able to run QB and register the product once again.